Sunday 22 April 2018

Review: Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Hyaluronic acid



Hello, today I decided to review Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Hyaluronic acid. The mask contains Hyaluronic acid which makes skin smooth and moisturised.



This mask are packaged in a simple light blue plastic pack and has a tear-to-open slit at the side towards the top. All the details how to use the mask are mentioned on the packaging in Korean and English.


As I said in my previous Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask review, the mask is very thin, but I was careful not to tear it and everything was alright. The mask sheet was really drenched in a clear essence and a lot of essence was left in package, so you can use it on your other body parts. The essence is runny and some of it dripped putting mask on my face.


The smell was the same as Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Pearl, maybe all sheet masks from this collection have the same smell.  The scent of this mask it’s not strong, it’s a little bit sweet. If you like masks that have strong, very good smell, I don‘t think you will like this.

I didn’t felt any irritation. It felt cooling on my face and left my skin soft and moisturised. I liked it better than Pearl mask and probably I will use Hyaluronic acid mask again, because I have very dry skin and this mask really moisturised my face.

I can recommend this mask if you are looking for affordable moisturising face mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=