Friday 1 December 2017

Review: CARE:NEL Lip Sleeping Mask


Hello : ) Today I want to review CARE:NEL Lip Sleeping Mask. I have never used a sleeping lip mask before, but I have very dry lips (especially during winter) so I decided to try it.

The packaging is simple, plastic, light pink colour and has white print with product name, but it rubs off very easily. I don‘t carry this anywhere with me. It just sits on my bathroom shelf. So opening the lid to use this is enough to rub off the print.

The scent of this lip sleeping mask is sweet, smells like strawberry candies, but it‘s not too overwhelming and doesn't linger.


The CARE:NEL Lip Sleeping Mask has a standard balmy texture but with a little bit of a sticky feeling. I use it before going to sleep. In the morning there is a thin layer of the product left on my lips and my lips feels soft. But if my lips were very very dry I think this mask is not enough.

It‘s a very cheap lip sleeping mask. Even if the jar looks small, it will last you for a long time. I can recommend it if you are looking for a cheap lip sleeping mask and don‘t have very very dry lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=