Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Pearl


Hello! I picked a few masks from Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask collection and the first one to try is Pearl.

This mask claims to make dull skin look bright and radiant. It contains luminous pearl and Niacinamide.

This mask are packaged in a simple very pale pink plastic pack with pearls on it and has a tear-to-open slit at the side towards the top. All the details how to use the mask are mentioned on the packaging in Korean and English.

The Pearl mask has interesting smell. It’s not strong, at first I felt a little bit alcoholic scent with a hint of something sweet, but later on it almost disappeared. If you like masks that smells very good, I don‘t think you will like this.


The mask is very thin. I was scared to tear the mask, but I was careful and everything was alright. The mask sheet was really drenched in essence and a lot of essence was left in package, so you can use it on your neck or other body parts. The essence is runny and some of it dripped putting mask on my face.

I didn’t felt any irritation. It felt cooling on my face and left my skin soft and moisturised. Maybe my skin was a little bit brighter, but I‘m not very impressed.

This is an okay mask and very affordable, but nothing very special.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Blog so soooo much!!! It's really helpful! thank you!!! Keep the blogs comming!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=