Thursday 31 August 2017

Review: Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint

Water Gel Tint with fruity, juicy, moist, and vivid coloring.

Hello! Today I’m going to review the Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tints. There are 14 shades in this collection. It’s a big colour range, but some shades are very similar, so you don’t need to have all the shades.



These tints are packaged in a clear plastic tubes with pink caps. I like that tubes are clear, because it’s easy to tell what colour you are picking up.

The scent of all tints is the same. It’s pleasing, not too strong, but sweet and reminds me of grapes.


At this time, I have 4 tints from this collection: Sweet Potato Red (PK003), Plum Red (PK002), Dracula Red (RD302) and Fig Red (BR401).


Sweet Potato Red (PK003) is a dusty rose shade. This colour is so beautiful and very suitable for autumn, but I use this shade the least of all. This shade has a cream formula and maybe because of it, it doesn’t stay on my lips for a long time. It looks patchy and not flattering on my lips.


Plum Red (PK002) is a pinky red shade. This colour is pretty intense, but probably my favourite and most used (planning to repurchase). It stays on your lips for a long time and leaves a pretty stain. I love how this shade looks on me.


Dracula Red (RD302) is blue toned red. It’s a beautiful colour too and I think it’s very suitable for special occasions and looks classy.


Fig Red (BR401) is orange toned red shade. It’s a nice colour and very suitable for spring or summer. This shade has cream formula, but stays on lips better than Sweet Potato Red (PK003) shade.

They are inexpensive lip tints and this collection has very beautiful shades, but they are a little bit drying especially if you have dry lips. So, you might need special preparations before wearing them (moisturise lips over night or use lip scrub in the morning) or/and wear lip balm on top.

I recommend the Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel tints to everyone who are looking for inexpensive lip tints which lasts pretty long and wants to choose from big colour range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=