Monday 4 September 2017

Review: Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight



Hello everyone! Today I’m going to review the Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight tint. In this collection are three most popular colours: Cherry Pink, Red and Orange Cha Cha.




I like that these tints have clear packaging, because it’s easy to differentiate between the colours. The packaging is simple, clear, with heart drawings, tint has doe foot applicator. The lids are little hearts and it’s so cute!

The scent is sweet, but not overpowering.




At this moment from this collection I have just a Red shade. It’s a simple and classic red colour. This tint dries down quickly which is great, but it dries out my lips very much and sometimes looks patchy. It’s best to exfoliate lips before wearing this tint and apply lip balm on top. Also, this tint doesn’t last very long, especially if you eat or drink.


This tint isn’t my favourite. However, they are very cheap and have cute packaging. I can recommend this if you are looking for something very inexpensive, in a cute packaging and don’t have very dry lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=