Tuesday 12 September 2017

Review: Etude House Tear Drop Liner



Hello! Today I’m going to talk about the Etude House Tear Drop Liners. They come in four different shades: White Tear, Silver Tear, Pearl Tear and Sunlight Tear. I decided to get White Tear, because I felt it will be the most versatile and suitable for me.




The packaging of this product is cute. The bottle is made from clear plastic and has a long cap. Because of clear body you can easily see how much product is left in the bottle. There is long, thin and pointed brush to apply the liner. The brush is very soft and doesn’t hurt eyes.



White Tear contains silver and bronze glitters. The effect is sheer and subtle, but after applying it on eye bags, the eyes seems brighter and more noticeable!

This Tear Drop Liner is subtle and suitable for everyday wear if you want, but I use it when I’m going out or for special occasions. The application is quite easy and this liner last pretty well, but don’t build it up too thick, because then it will flake off. It’s not waterproof or smudgeproof, but the product doesn’t claim as one.


I recommend Etude House Tear Drop Liner if you are looking for a tear liner that is easy to apply, has cute package and isn’t very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=