Thursday 7 September 2017

Review: Holika Holika DoDo Cat Heartful Gel Tint Bar



Hello! Today I have a review of very cute lip tint. It’s Holika Holika DoDo Cat Heartful Gel Tint Bar. This tint is from limited edition collaboration with Audrey Jeanne: Dodo Cat. There are two shades of this lip tint: pink and coral. I decided to get the second one.




The packaging of this tint is adorable! Even the outer packaging is super cute. On the packaging are cats and other cute drawings. It’s super cute and the lipstick is in the shape of a heart!

The scent of this tint is pretty interesting. It’s sweet and maybe fruity (it’s a little bit hard to describe). The scent is artificial, but not bad in my opinion.




The lipstick has glossy finish, is quite moisturising and leaves a little bit of colour on your lips. For more vivid colour apply several coats. I really like, that after applying it, lips don’t become sticky. It’s not very long lasting, so after eating or drinking you need to reapply. However, the lipstick is quite small (just 3,6g.).

I recommend Holika Holika DoDo Cat Heartful Gel Tint Bar to anyone looking for very cute, moisturising lip balm, which leaves a little bit of colour on your lips.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=