Tuesday 31 October 2017

Review: Berrisom Horror Mask - Skull (Black Rice)


Hello everyone! Because of Halloween I had to try out this Horror Skull mask from Berrisom.

This mask claims to moisturise  and brighten your skin. It contains black rice, hydrolysed collagen, licorice, and ginger extracts.



This mask packaged in a simple black plastic pack with skeleton on it and has a tear-to-open slit at the side towards the top.

The skull mask has a little bit sweet scent, but not too sweet or too strong.


Cotton sheet mask is soaked with essence and mask sheet was really drenched in essence. This skull mask was too big for my face, but all sheet face masks are too big for me… I really love the pattern on this mask – it looks like a skull!

It felt cooling on my face and left my face very soft, moisturised and smooth. I didn’t felt any irritation on my skin. But I don’t think that this mask left my skin any brighter…


I can recommend this mask if you are looking for a moisturising sheet mask. This mask has very cool design on it and its very suitable for a Halloween. Especially if you doing sleepover party with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back! =^^=